Vega is the hub world of LEGO 1001 Spears Vega.
- 1001 Spears Temple
- Hiker Isle
- Buccaneer Shores
- Fortress Hill
- Quest Land
- Imagination Zone
- 1001 Spears Temple: Begin here, after exploring the temple of 1001 Spears! Now, stay away from those pikes, Naginatas, and pole arms and you will be good!
- Hiker Isle: Go back in time to when Orodromeuses roamed the earth! Dig for dinosaur skeletons or get a dinoeyeball view of the surroundings while riding Pisanosauruses.
- Dinotour: Funnest tour around the prehistoric amazon of dinosaurs. Ride 1,100 lbs Apatosauruses and whiz by on ten foot Corythosauruses and scavenge for fruit.
- Dinosaur Dig: Want to be a paleobotanist? Dig! There is plenty of sand to be moved and dinosaur bones to be found.
- 1001 Creeks: Sail through your favorite 1001 Spears franchises coming to life at the creek!
- Safari Trek: Ride through the safari in your Jeep as you find the wildest 1001 Spears animals!
- Fortress Hill: Step back into the middle ages with flying Wyrms, jousts, and magnificent forts filled with dragon slayers and ladies.
- Magical Walk: Stroll through a pulchritudinous path that brings you facetoface with animals.
||1001 Spears Temple|
||1001 Spears Temple|
|Rick O' Connell||$20,000||
|Mad Astronomer||$5,000||None||Imagination Zone|
|Batty Chemist||$30,000||Shape Shifting (Beakers)
|Doctor No||$10,000||Target (Revolver)||Imagination Zone|
|Blofeld||$10,000||Drone (Cat)||Imagination Zone|
Notice: 9 is found at by playing the game on September 9th, while Ryan Stone is found for playing the game on October 4th.
- Godzilla was designed by Brick Fan.
- Burger King was designed by Emile Espinosa.
- Rick O' Connell was designed by SilentMaster005.
- Singularities: Incredibly dense dots that has such gravitational power that it disintegrates everything.
- Meteorites: Large boulders that fall and explode, destroying everything in its vicinity.
- Sol: A yellow star with spike rays surrounding it. Makes moonlit areas radiant and burns vampires.
- Constellations: Clusters of stars associated with stories of objects, animals, and people.
- Shooting Stars: Asteroids that falls and shower the area with small round meteoroids.
- Red Giants: Stars extremely late in their life, having exhausted all their energy. Large, red dwarf stars.
- Asteroid Belts: Celestial bodies formed of clustered meteors that travel the same orbital path.
- Satellites: Objects launched into space that send signals to receivers on Earth. Hovering objects.
- Andromeda: Allied star of Vega, travel through and uncover the Adventure World portals.
- North Star: Brighter star than Vega and Andromeda, used to navigate across the 1001 Spears lands.
- Space Stations: Large artificial satellites used as long term bases for manned operations in space.
- White Dwarfs: Super dense stars made of stellar remnants. Small, white versions of Red Giants.
- Moon: A piece of space stone that orbits around the planet Earth. Transforms people into werewolves.
- Novas: Sun shaped red and yellow explosions in the sky.
- Full Moon: A phase of the moonbeam that shows the whole face of the moon.
- Stars: Fixed luminous points in the night sky that are large, remote incandescent bodies like the Sun.
- Big Dipper
- Little Dipper
- It is based on the star of the same name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.