My favorite pages
- Alabaster Dresden as a whole is the highest-content page I have.
- LEGO Voidhoppers for having that *perfect* balance most concept-game pages on the wiki can't really find between length, fanbase, and actual content.
- Torrent stands as living proof of my proficiency in Deus Ex Machina, where I somehow scraped a decent character out of a bit of a crappy Gary Stu character.
(Or: Which characters on the wiki I have figures for IRL)
- Jack Grayson
- Alabaster Dresden
- Simon Lancaster
- Derek Stewart
- Indiana Jones
- Darth Vader (Advent Calendar Edition)
- Luke Skywalker (LEGO Star Wars Visual Dictionary Edition)
- Han Solo (LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia Edition)
How to Approximate Some of my Characters
First, build the figure. Most of my characters were made with existing LEGO parts, so this is possible with most of the characters in LEGO Voidhoppers.
- Torrent: Use Finn's tag.
- Jack Grayson/Cogs: Use Eris' tag.
- Derek Stewart: Use Abby Yates' tag.
- Simon Lancaster: Use Peter Venkman's tag.
- Richard Faraday: Use Abby Yates' tag.
- Laura Harris: Use Abby Yates' tag (BUT switch it to Erin Gilbert in-game).
- Alabaster Dresden: Use Newt Scamander's tag.
- James: Use Sensei Wu's tag.
- Jovis: Use Ethan Hunt's tag.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.