|Weapons/Accessories||Rope, Sword of the First King of Athens|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||The Ring of the Magi|
|Residence||Olympus World: Palace of Athens|
The Hero is a mercenary and the illegitimate son of Aegeus, King of Athens, carrying the curse of the Lexicon, a key to reaching Olympus, inside his veins and his mind. He meets an Oracle, who directs him to Athens and follows him along the way, where they meet the scientist Daedalus and the Queen of Athens, Medea, who help the Hero and the Oracle decipher the Lexicon. During their quest, the four play pivotal roles in the siege Athens is currently undergoing, before eventually finding Olympus in a different speed of time. They make their way through several trials, where eventually Hero and Oracle, the only two survivors of the tests, find Zeus, imprisoned by the other gods. Using the Ring of the Magi, a deadly sonic weapon when used in Olympus, they free the King of the Gods, who proclaims himself the One True God of Man and goes on a vengeful quest to kill the other Olympians.
The Mandala: Ancient Greece (Olympus World)
- Whip Hooks
- Whip Pads
- Time Slow (Hold B to Toggle)
- Sword Switches
- Sonar Smash (Only in a Time Slowed State)
- Cracked LEGO (Only in a Time Slowed State)
- The Hero is played by archived audio of Tom York's voice in the role.
- Hero's name is cursed. Only he knows what it actually is and has lived to tell the tale, as his name's been said to kill anyone who says it. It's never revealed in the course of the show (But I, DetectiveSky612, personally believe it to be Theseus as the famed hero is never mentioned in the show, and all the supporting characters are Theseus' contemporaries in Greek mythology.)
Hero's Tag is brown and royal-blue, with the Ring of the Magi emblazoned on the front.