|Occupation||Sandwich Maker Employee|
Ted is an extremely tough and smart Morpher. Despite these powerful strengths, he has super horrible and serious confidence issues. He is a Morpher of no words or emotions, and has a tendency to stick to the sidelines. No one knows why though, because this flexible Morpher has fists that pack a giant punch and the ability to climb any surface and capture any Norpher that attacks. However, he knows how to have fun, and when he gets into something, he can grow enthusiastic and happy.
- Grapple (Stretchy Arm)
- Rope Swing (Stretchy Arm)
- Target (Stretchy Arm)
- Shape Shift
- Super Strength
- Super Strength Handles
- Boomerang (Hat)
- Ted drinks an entire bottle of water.
- Ted drinks an entire mug of coffee.
- Ted stretches his arm, until it snaps back and smacks the enemy to pieces.
- Ted spins like a wheel and runs over the enemy, reducing them to pieces.
- He is voiced by Evan Peters, who reprises his role in the game.
- He only has one line in the game, which is from the episode Lift.