- Spy's first line when entering the game.
- Spy's second line when entering the game.
- Spy's third line when entering the game.
The Spy is a playable character in LEGO Dimensions: The Multiverse Curse, from the Team Fortress 2 franchise.
Hailing from an indeterminate region of France, the Spy is an enthusiast of sharp suits and even sharper knives. Using a unique array of cloaking watches, he can render himself invisible or even fake his own death, leaving unaware opponents off-guard. His Disguise Kit lets him take on the form of any class on either team, allowing him to blend in while behind enemy lines before stabbing his unsuspecting "teammates" in the back. In fact, a swift backstab with any of the Spy's knives will kill most foes in a single hit - provided they aren't under the effects of any type of invulnerability, or some other form of immense damage reduction.
In addition to being able to swiftly assassinate key enemies, the Spy possesses the ability to disable and destroy Engineer-constructed buildings with his Sapper. Once attached to an enemy building, the Sapper disables and slowly drains health from the building. However, a Sapper can be removed by an Engineer, or Pyro wielding the Homewrecker, Maul, or Neon Annihilator.
The Spy, while disguised, has access to enemy Dispensers and Teleporters. This enables him to replenish his health and ammo behind enemy lines and navigate while blending in. Despite being disguised, the Spy will still collide with enemy buildings.
Enemy Medics can both heal and apply ÜberCharge effects to disguised enemy Spies.
Whereas most players can only see the names and health of their teammates, the Spy can observe the names and health of the enemy team as well, allowing him to relay useful intelligence. This ability is unique to only the Spy and a Medic carrying the Solemn Vow.
- Vine Cut (Knife)
- Spy's first line when leaving the game.
"All in a day's work."
- Spy's second line when leaving the game.
- Spy's third line when leaving the game.
- Spy's first line when about to solve a puzzle.
"Let's get to work!"
- Spy's second line when about to solve a puzzle.
"I did all I could."
- Spy's first line when unable to solve a puzzle.
"Some assistance, please!"
- Spy's second line when unable to solve a puzzle.
"All in a day's work."
- Spy when obtaining a collectable.
"Ooh, you were quick as a little bunny, weren't you?"
- Spy when seeing Scout.
"Oh, Soldier, who will they ever find to replace you? Anyone! (laughs)"
- Spy when seeing Soldier.
"Good lord! You fight like a woman!"
- Spy when seeing Pyro.
"Oh, fat man, please! This is getting awkward!"
- Spy when seeing Heavy or Wario.
"Happy trails, laborer!"
- Spy when seeing Engineer.
"Not much of a quick-draw, are you, pardner?"
- Spy when seeing McCree.
"Medic! Medic! Medic!" (laughs maniacally)
- Spy when seeing Medic.
"Good day to you, mate!" (laughs)
- Spy when seeing Sniper, Junkrat or Kano.
"Oh dear, I've made quite a mess."
- Spy when riding the Trash Blaster.
"This will be the last time you see me."
- Spy when riding his plane.
"Stay close to the cart!"
- Spy when riding the Bomb Cart.
"I must be dreaming!"
- Spy when seeing a big character or riding a mech.