|Hanzo "Scorpion" Hasashi|
|Name||Hanzo "Scorpion" Hasashi|
|Franchise||Mortal Kombat (Midway Arcade)|
|Weapons/Accessories||Sword, Kunai Spear|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Mortal Kombat Arcade Machine|
|Residence||The Netherrealm (Earthrealm/Outworld)|
- Grapple (Kunai Spear; can use Grapple also on enemies to pull them into Scorpion)
- Rope Swings
- Laser (Fire Breath)
- Target (Fireball)
- Sword Switches (Katana)
- Vine Cut
- Drone (Minion from Mortal Kombat X)
- Heart Regeneration
- Super Strength
- 3 hit attack: Scorpion punches, then kicks and swipes his sword.
- 1st Finishing Move: Scorpion pulls out his mask, revealing a skull on his head and breathes fire at the opponent, burning them.
- 2nd Finishing Move: Scorpion teleports behind the opponent, then swipes his katana at their legs and head off.
- Ground Pound: Scorpion does a stomp with his feet charged on fire, emitting a fiery shockwave around him as he hits the ground.
- "The vengeance is mine!" - Scorpion's first line when entering the game.
- "I will challenge you to Mortal Kombat!" - Scorpion's second line when entering the game.
- "This thing would be helpful for my next battle against Sub-Zero." - Scorpion's line when collecting a mini-kit or gold brick.
- "GET OVER HERE!" - Scorpion's first line when grappling the enemy.
- "COME HERE!" - Scorpion's second line when grappling the enemy.
- "Do you want a Scorpion doll? It's free." - Scorpion's idle line.
- "So you're a Midway fan? I wish Mortal Kombat would get on Midway Arcade but not due to blood and gore..." - Scorpion's interaction dialogue with Gamer Kid.
- "Did I remember you?" - Scorpion's interaction dialogue with any playable DC character (such as the Joker, Harley Quinn, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Superman)
- "I would use Teleport than this!!!" - Scorpion's line when inside of a vortex (or pipe).
- "This is my revenge!" - Scorpion's respawn dialogue.
- "Ah. A fellow hellspawn. Can we be friends and kill someone?" - Scorpion's interaction dialogue with Ghost Rider.
- "You reminds me of Kabal, who is really fast like you." - Scorpion's interaction dialogue with Sonic.
- "Thanks! Tell him that I will race him around the world." - Sonic's response dialogue.
- Idle 1: Scorpion shows a Scorpion doll, advertising it with the message "Buy a Scorpion doll"
- Idle 2: Scorpion opens the box which contains a skull in a jack-in-the-box.
- Entering: Scorpion jumps out of a burst of flames on the ground, and lands on his feet.
- Leaving: Scorpion dives into the portal after lifting his arms into the air.
Original minifigure picture on the Infobox is created by seancantrell on DeviantArt.
- Scorpion is voiced by Ed Boon, who previously voiced him in the classic Mortal Kombat games.
- Everytime when Scorpion uses his finishing move where he pulls out his mask and breathes fire at the opponent, Dan Forden's head appears, shouting "TOASTY!" before disappearing.
- Scorpion's quote to any DC character is a reference of the game Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe which is also made by Warner Bros. Interactive.
- Scorpion's Finishing Moves are based on his Fatalities from the Mortal Kombat games except that they don't include gore and blood.
- Scorpion's idle animations are based on his Friendships from Mortal Kombat games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.