|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Samus's Gunship|
- Morph Ball Access
- Mini Access
- Super Speed
- Gyrosphere Switches
- Accelerator Switches
- Sonar Smash
- Silver LEGO Blowup (Missile)
- Dive (Gravity Suit)
- Target (Charge Beam)
- Grapple (Grapple Beam)
- Rope Swings
- Relic Detection
- Laser (Plasma Beam)
- Melt LEGO Ice
- Hazard Protection
Samus Aran can talk, like in Other M.
- "If there are Metroids here, leave it to me." - Samus's first line when entering the game.
- "My name is Samus Aran. If you have a bounty with a good pay, I'm your hunter." - Samus's second line when entering the game.
- "It's not exactly an extra energy tank, but it'll do." - Samus's line when collecting a mini-kit or a gold brick.
- "This place has so many places... even Zebes is here!" - Samus's idle line when standing in the Nintendo hub world.
- "No matter what happens here, this is never as crazy as Mother Brain." - Samus's first idle line.
- "No Space Pirates or anything... it's about time I get some peace!" - Samus's second idle line.
- "Wait... I think I have a bounty for you." - Samus's interaction dialogue with Homer Simpson.
- "You know, you're very lucky you aren't Ridley, or you would be gone right now." - Samus's interaction dialogue with Cragger.
- "Are you sure you don't work for the Space Pirates?" - Samus's interaction dialogue with E.T.
- "Now this is traveling in style!" - Samus's reaction dialogue to Samus's Gunship.
- "This is a bit... too retro." - Samus's reaction dialogue to Benny's Spaceship.
- "Remind me to fill my energy tanks next time." - Samus's respawn dialogue.
- "This is even worse than space travel!" - Samus's first line when inside of a vortex.
- "Is this like traveling through hyperspace or something?" - Samus's second line when inside of a vortex.
Original minifigure picture on the Infobox is created by Henchmen4Hire on Saber-Scorpion Forums.
- Samus is voiced by Jessica Martin, who previously voiced her in Metroid: Other M.
- Samus has a large amount of abilities, many of which were previously exclusive to vehicles. Examples of these are the Acceleration Ability and the Gyrosphere Switches Ability.
- Despite this, the latter of the two was previously able to be used by Jake from the Adventure Time franchise in Year 2.
- This is largely due to the addition of the morph ball.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.