| Character Information
| Gender || Female
| Franchise || Star Wars
| Occupation || Scavenger, later Jedi-in-training
| Residence || Jakku
- “Time to bring some balance!”
- — Rey when entering the game
- “I am not on Jakku anymore.”
- — Rey's second line when entering the game
- “Is this a part of my training?”
- — Rey's third line when entering the game
Rey is one is one of the Story Pack characters in LEGO Dimensions. She appears in The Star Wars: The Last Jedi Story Pack, for the Star Wars franchise.
- “I'd better go back to Ahch-To and continue my training.”
- — Rey's first line when leaving the game.
- “Woah! I guess I'm leaving now!”
- — Rey's second line when leaving the game
- “Off to do more Jedi... things.”
- — Rey's third line when leaving the game
- “Well... that wasn't supposed to happen.”
- — Rey's line when respawning.
- “I do hope I've had enough training for this!”
- — Rey before confronting a boss
- “I know from my scavenging days that this is definitely something valuable!”
- — Rey when obtaining a collectable
- “I'm good with a lot of things, but this is not one of them.”
- — Rey when unable to solve a puzzle
- “Who do you guys work for? Unkar? Kylo Ren?”
- — Rey's first line when in combat
- “I can do this. I can do this.”
- — Rey's second line when in combat
- “Alright. I'll see if I can bypass the compressor.”
- — Rey when about to solve a puzzle
- “I AM pretty handy with these things.”
- — Rey's second line when about to solve a puzzle
- “This is unlike anything I've ever seen! And I've seen a lot!”
- — Rey when in the vortex
- “It feels like I'm travelling through hyperspace... but without a ship!”
- — Rey's second line when in the vortex
- “It looks like someone built this himself, just like my old speeder!”
- — Rey when riding the Gravity Sprinter
- “Yikes! I'm not used to seeing a lot of bright colors, and this vehicle is hard on the eyes!”
- — Rey when riding the Mystery Machine
- “What are you supposed to be? Some weird pink Tooka with a horn?”
- — Rey when seeing Unikitty
- “People here seem to think you're pretty scary, but honestly, you'd fit right in at my galaxy.”
- — Rey when seeing Stripe
- “Oh yes. I'm going to need photographic evidence of THIS place... if holographic isn't an option.”
- — Rey when riding the Flash n' Finish
- “Ew! This is almost as creepy as a Rathtar! Almost.”
- — Rey's line when riding Shelob the Great.
- “So you can levitate things with that stick instead of The Force? Interesting.”
- — Rey when seeing Hermione Granger
- “Looks like I'm back! I suppose I can get back to training now.”
- — Rey when in the Star Wars: The Last Jedi World.
- “I wonder what kind of adventure Finn is on now. I hope he's healed enough for that sort of thing.”
- — Rey when idle.
- “It's nice to get a break from Jedi training once in awhile. That Luke's a tough teacher!”
- — Rey's second line when left idle.
- “Wow, you are huge! There's not a lot of people your size back on Jakku!”
- — Rey when entering a mech or seeing a giant character.
- “I like your outfit! Did you make it yourself?”
- — Rey when seeing Nya
- “It's time for the Jedi... to make this upgrade!”
- — Rey's first line when upgrading his vehicle/gadget.
- “I know how I can improve this. I'm pretty good at fixing things.”
- — Rey's second line when upgrading his vehicle/gadget.
- “If there are two of me, is it a pair of Reys or just a pair of Rey?”
- — Rey when seeing Rey