"I'm Principal Sinner- -Skinner! Well, that's it. I've lost them forever."
- Skinner's first line when entering the game.
"From now on, you'll see a new Seymour Skinner!"
- Skinner's second line when entering the game.
"I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon."
- Skinner's third line when entering the game.
Principal Skinner is a playable character in LEGO Dimensions: The Multiverse Curse, from The Simpsons franchise.
Walter Seymour Skinner (born Armin Tamzarian), better known as Seymour Skinner and Principal Skinner, is the interim principal of Springfield Elementary School, and a stereotypical educational bureaucrat. He struggles to control the crumbling school and is constantly engaged in a battle against its inadequate resources, apathetic and bitter teachers, and often rowdy and unenthusiastic students, Bart Simpson being a standout example. A strict disciplinarian, Skinner has an uptight, militaristic attitude that stems from his years in the United States Army as a Green Beret, which included service in the Vietnam War, where he achieved the rank of a sergeant, according to his rank insignia.
"A good time was had by all. I'm pooped."
- Skinner's first line when leaving the game.
"Thanks for coming, and don’t forget to purchase some orange drink for the long ride home."
- Skinner's second line when leaving the game.
"Excuse me for one second."
- Skinner's third line when leaving the game.
"Delightfully devilish, Seymour."
- Skinner when obtaining a collectable.
"I must say, Lisa, it was amusing to see you thoroughly de-high-horsed."
- Skinner when seeing Lisa Simpson.
"Simpson, I know you're behind this!"
- Skinner when seeing Bart Simpson.
"Kryptonite? What's that? The "ite" suffix suggests a mineral."
- Skinner when seeing Lex Luthor.
"Just like the knights of old."
- Skinner when seeing Shovel Knight.
"Uh, I don't have an appointment with any large men..."
- Skinner when seeing a big character or riding a mech.