|Franchise||Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Weapons/Accessories||Piko Piko Hammer|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Metal Booster|
|Occupation||One of Sonic the Hedgehog's metal counterparts|
Metal Sonic is one of the non-playable characters in LEGO Dimensions, from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise.
Metal Sonic (メタルソニック Metaru Sonikku) is the secondary antagonist in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an evil Badnik version of Sonic the Hedgehog and undoubtedly Dr. Eggman's greatest creation, built for the sole purpose of destroying Sonic. Deployed during Eggman's operations on Little Planet, Metal Sonic confronted Sonic in battle and lost, though he would repeatedly return to challenge Sonic and his allies. Modeled with extreme accuracy after Sonic, Metal Sonic not only resembles his template, but can also imitate his moves and achieve velocities matching Sonic's.
While mostly serving as Eggman's obedient and quiet enforcer, Metal Sonic is an intelligent machine with a very dark side. A cold-hearted, aggressive and ruthless killer, he is obsessed with proving his superiority to Sonic and eliminating him for good to the point where he has rebelled against Eggman more than once to achieve his goal. However, he always fails in the end. To this day, Metal Sonic continues to be one of Sonic's most formidable foes.
- Grind Rails
- Super Speed (V. Maximum Overdrive Attack)
- Laser (Chest Laser)
- Laser Deflection (Black Shield)
- Stealth (turns into a liquid puddle)
- Electricity (Ring Spark Field)
- Super Strength
- Super Strength Handles
- Vine Cut (claws)
- Big Transformation (Metal Overlord)
- Metal Sonic is one of the silent characters in LEGO Dimensions.
- Though he makes some robotic noises in the game.
- Metal Sonic turning into a liquid puddle references his Neo Metal Sonic form's ability to do so in Sonic Heroes.