Glender is a Morphers character in LEGO Dimensions.
Glender is an energetic and tame Morpher. He has an extremely open personality and loves to play and hang out with other Morphers. He appears to be allergic to any routine and loves to morph life by doing things nutty and differently. He is a helpful and powerful chieftain, and is more helpful and tough than any ally. He is always sick with a constant cold, but he never allows it to hinder him in any way.
- Glender goofs around.
- Glender plays "Fetch the Morpher Wheel".. alone.
- Booger Ball: Glender wads up a giant ball of goo and hurls it at the enemy.
- Snot Control: Glender attaches slime to the enemy, and pulls them apart.
- He is voiced by Jonathon Taylor Thomas, and uses archive audio in quotes.
- Despite lacking a face in LEGO form, Glender has a nose and mouth in cartoon form.