Galactus is one of the Team Pack characters in LEGO Dimensions 2: The Rise of Enoch. He appears in the Galactus Team Pack along with the Silver Surfer for the Marvel Comics franchise.
Galactus was a cosmic entity that had to consume whole planets to stay alive. He had a servant known as the Silver Surfer, who agreed served Galactus in return for the sparing of his world.
He was stopped from devouring Earth by the Fantastic Four (which includes Mr. Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch, and the Thing) and other Marvel heroes.
In Star Fox Dimensions, Galactus was hired by the evil mad scientist Andross to devour the icy planet Fichina. Upon his arrival, Star Fox already arrived at the planet and he started attacking Cornerian battleships. He was fended off by 13 Nova Bombs and forced to retreat.
Grand Interdimensional War
Galactus wields the Power Cosmic, the magnitude that is unfathomable to the human mind.
- Big Transformation
- Heat Beams
- Cosmic Awareness
- Super Strength
- Smash Walls
- Photo Mode
- Detective Mode
- Galactus is the only minifigure with big legs and arms.
- When the player has the growth ability as Galactus, he will clearly be bigger than the giant characters.
- This is the second time Galactus appeared since he first appeared in Lego Marvel Super Heroes.
- Jonathan Adams reprises his role from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, who also voiced numerous characters in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes! Television Series.
- Galactus' quote "If you can be a god... then what shall we call Galactus?" is based on a similar phrase he said while fighting Thor in the comic books.
- He is so far the only character to be involved in both the Dimensions Crisis and the Grand Interdimensional War.