|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Greater Dog|
|Occupation||Ambassador of the Monsters|
Frisk is a character in the Undertale franchise. They come in a Fun Pack.
- Heart Regen
- Intelligence Panels
- Super Strength
- Vine Cut
Entrance and Exit Animations
- Frisk spins out of the rift and lands on their feet.
About To Exit
- None, tbh.
- Frisk is pulled backwards into the rift.
Attack AnimationsNormal Attack
- Frisk swings their knife left, with the Undertale attack sprite and sound.
- Frisk swings their knife right, with the attack sprite and sound.
- Frisk jabs their knife forward, with the attack sound.
- Frisk swings their knife counterclockwise in a full circle, with the attack sprite and sound.
- Frisk uppercuts with their knife, with the attack sprite and sound.
- Frisk strikes the ground with their knife and this sound, leaving a red crack in the ground.
- Frisk takes out a white plate with a slice of pie on it, then jams it into their face. The healing sound plays, and Frisk takes the now-empty plate off their face and tosses it behind them.
- There's a ringing sound. Frisk takes out their phone and holds it up to their ear (or where it would be.) This dialogue plays (in Toriel's tone):
- Toriel: Hello, my child! How are you? You haven't gotten into any trouble, have you? Good. Well......... Stay safe, all right? Call me if you're ever feeling lonely. Happy travels, my child!
- There's a click, then Frisk puts the phone away.
- The enemy stands in front of Frisk. Frisk glitches into Chara. Then Chara's face turns into this face and starts making this sound (though not as loud, I guess.). The enemy screams and is killed. Then Chara glitches back into Frisk.
- Frisk takes out their phone and calls some one (with the ringing noise). Then they put the phone away. Suddenly, Undyne (in her armour) lands in front of Frisk from above. The enemy jumps back in fear. Undyne looks at the enemy, then raises her hand. Some spears appear above her, aim towards the enemy, and shoot toward the enemy, killing them. Undyne stands, turns to Frisk, pats them on the head, and jumps up high off-screen.
All sides are black. The front has the Mercy Button, selected with Frisk's Soul. The back has the Fight Button.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.