- Ben 10
- DC Super Hero Girls
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
- Looney Tunes
- Men in Black
- Nexo Knights
- Ready Player One
- Stranger Things
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Incredibles
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie
- Voltron: Legendary Defender
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Easter Egg Franchises and Allusions
To be added
- Minecraft, Spaceballs, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, and Voltron: Legendary Defender had pitched LEGO Ideas sets known as Micro World, Spaceballs Eagle-5, LEGO Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, and Voltron respectively. The Spaceballs and Sherlock sets were noteworthy for their success with fans but were ultimately turned down by the LEGO Group in the end. The Minecraft, The Big Bang Theory, and Voltron: Legendary Defender sets were accepted by the LEGO Group, with the former two sets having already been released and the Voltron: Legendary Defender set being released sometime in 2018.
- With the exception of Ben 10, DC Super Hero Girls, LEGO Dimensions, Minecraft, Nexo Knights, Rock Band, Spaceballs, Sherlock, The Angry Birds Movie, The Big Bang Theory, The Incredibles, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Unikitty!, and Voltron: Legendary Defender, most of the franchises included had no LEGO sets released or announced, or a notable LEGO Ideas pitch prior to their releases.
- Various franchises in Year 3 are a sub-franchise of another franchise already featured in the game, with DC Super Hero Girls being a sub-franchise of DC Comics, The LEGO Ninjago Movie being a sub-franchise of The LEGO Movie and Ninjago, and Unikitty! being a sub-franchise of The LEGO Movie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.