|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Pocket Rocket|
|Residence||New Junk City (formerly)|
Earthworm Jim is one of the Level Pack Characters in LEGO Dimensions, from the Earthworm Jim franchise.
- Super Strength
- Super Strength Handles
- Intelligence (Four brains)
- Grapple (Worm Whip)
- Drone (Worm Body)
- Glide (Helicopter-Head)
- Target (Plasma Blaster)
- Silver LEGO Blowup
- Laser Deflection
- LEGO Constructs (The Orb of Quite Remarkable Power)
- Sword Switches (Sword of Righteousness)
- Boomerang (Snott)
- "I have come to save the universe!...Again!" - Jim's first line when entering the game
- "My uncanny worm senses tell me that there's work to be done!" - Jim's second line when entering the game
- "Time to kick some bad guy booty!" - Jim's third line when entering the game
- "Until next time, my friends!" - Jim's first line when leaving the game
- "A hero never chickens out, but sometimes you have to break the rules!" - Jim's second line when leaving the game
- "Uh...I think I left the stove on! Gotta go! Bye!" - Jim's third line when leaving the game
- "Whooooaa Nelly!!!" - Jim, when traveling through the vortex
- "Hey Batman, I've always wanted to try one of you're suits, mind if I borrow at least one? Pretty please?!" - Jim, when meeting Batman
- "Maybe, I think your suit is more useful enough." - Batman's reaction dialogue
- "How come I don't have an awesome spaceship like you!" - Jim, when meeting Benny
- "And your ship is a TURBINE ENGINE!? Your is truly more AWESOME!" - Benny's reaction dialogue
- "Hey Mr. Doctor, sorry I thought your TARDIS thingy was a bathroom!" - Jim, when meeting The Doctor
- "Call me crazy, but for some reason, you sound vaguely familiar!" - Jim, when meeting Homer
- "Same here! Want to go into Moe's to talk about our similarities?" - Homer's reaction dialogue.
- "You sound like my evil twin, but just in case, I ain't falling for that disguise!" - Jim, when meeting Krusty
- "Snott is that you?! Since when did you learn how to float?!" - Jim, when meeting Slimer
- "Great! My faithful sidekick Peter Puppy has come to...Whoops! Wrong talking dog!" - Jim, when meeting Jake
- "Oh Sonic, what great times we've each had in the 90's! Where do the years go?" - Jim, when meeting Sonic
- "Uuuhhh... very well, Jim. Though I have bad days since 2006 but this time I'm better like before!" - Sonic's reaction dialogue
- "Even Queen Slug-for-a-Butt's you-know-what is larger than you!" - Jim, when seeing a giant character or riding a mech
- "Evil Jim?! How did you gain the ability to have the same colors as me?!" - Jim, when seeing himself
- "Eat dirt you puny plastic pansies! Ahahahahaha!" - Jim, while in combat
- "Grrrrroovy!" - Jim, when obtaining an collectible
- "Oh thank gosh, I'm still alive!" - Jim, after respawning
- "I'll solve this problem with my four hyper intelligent brains!" - Jim, when preparing to solve a puzzle
- "I've done sudoku puzzles that were easier than this!" - Jim, when unable to solve a puzzle
Original minifigure is created by bricksanity_customs on Imgrum.
- Earthworm Jim is voiced by Dan Castellaneta, who previously voiced him in the TV series.
- He also voices Homer Simpson and Krusty the Clown. This is referenced in Jim's Quotes.
- When idle, Earthworm Jim uses his head as an jump-rope similar how he did in the games.
- Earthworm Jim's dialogue to Sonic is referenced to 90's when Earthworm Jim and Sonic games are released on Sega Genesis/Mega Drive.