|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||9V Motor Train|
EV3RSTORM is a Team Pack Character in LEGO Dimensions for the LEGO Mindstorms franchise.
EV3 is the newest robot from LEGO Mindstorms (Set 31313) That you can command, program, and build! Mindstorms EV3 can be 17 robots in all! A few examples are R3PT4R, EV3RSTORM, and TRACK3R! The robot you control in the game is EV3RSTORM, this robot is the most lifelike of the 17. you can give it the arm that shoots red steel balls, or the propeller one for it's left hand. Power functions include: the left hand, moving on the caterpillar wheels, grabbing with the right hand, etc.
- Glide (Rocket Boosters)
- Target (Launcher Arm)
- Cloud Kick (Propeller Arm)
- Drone Mazes (Controller on Stand)
- Robot Wheel
- Grapple/Rope Swings (R3PT4R Transformation)
- Tracking (TRACK3R Transformation)
- Super Strength (BOBB3E Transformation)
- Vine Cut (SPIK3R Transformation)
- Charge Transfer (EV3D4 Transformation)
- Sonar Smash (EL3CTRIC GUITAR Transformation)
The EV3 console (EV3RSTORM's body) flys out of the portal into midair before EV3RSTORM is assembled.
EV3RSTORM deassembles as the parts fly into the portal.
- Bored, EV3RSTORM turns into EV3 GAME to play against Vernie, who comes out of nowhere.
- EV3RSTORM plays a tune on himself in EL3CTRIC GUITAR form.
Turns into RAC3 TRUCK and speeds around.
Jumps up by rocket boost.
- Is still after a bit
- Acts like they fainted in midair
Breaks, but reassembles, electrocuted for a second.
- “THIS IS EXACTLY MY SIZE. I LOVE IT!”
- — EV3RSTORM to a giant character or riding a mech
- EV3RSTORM is the second character in LEGO Dimensions to only ever speak in caps, the first being Papyrus.
- They are also the first character to have alternatives for their Voice Lines.
- The Voicer of the EV3 Brick will voice EV3RSTORM in LEGO Dimensions