"Have at 'em, lads!"
- Demoman's first line when entering the game.
"Leeeeet's do iiiiit!"
- Demoman's second line when entering the game.
- Demoman's third line when entering the game.
The Demoman is a playable character in LEGO Dimensions: The Multiverse Curse, from the Team Fortress 2 franchise.
The Demoman is a scrumpy-swilling demolitions expert from the Scottish town of Ullapool, and is one of the most versatile members of the team. A master of explosives, the Demoman strategically deals massive amounts of indirect and mid-range splash damage. Armed with his Grenade Launcher and Stickybomb Launcher, the Demoman uses his one good eye and the knowledge of his surrounding environment for well-timed sticky bomb detonations that send enemies skyward, often in many pieces. Should anyone get past his explosive ordinance, however, they will be shocked to learn the Demoman is extremely proficient at melee combat, being one of the deadliest melee users in the game, with a variety of powerful melee unlocks in his arsenal.
The Demoman excels at swift destruction; he can bounce his grenades at creative angles to wreak havoc on enemy Sentry Gun emplacements while remaining safely out of sight. His sticky bombs are a perfect tool for area denial, and are effective at keeping opponents away from any carts, control points, or Intelligence that he deems off-limits.
- Glide (B.A.S.E. Jumper)
- Sword Switch (Eyelander)
- Vine Cut (Eyelander)
- Cursed Red LEGO Objects (Horseless Headless Horseman's Headtaker)
- Sonar Smash (Bad Pipes)
"Thankfully I already don't remember this."
- Demoman's first line when leaving the game.
"Keep it up, lads!"
- Demoman's second line when leaving the game.
"Thanks fer the ride!"
- Demoman's third line when leaving the game.
"Oh, too bloody easy!"
- Demoman's first line when about to solve a puzzle.
"Stand back and watch how it's done, lads!"
- Demoman's second line when about to solve a puzzle.
"I did what I could!"
- Demoman's first line when unable to solve a puzzle.
"Ooooh, I've realllly hit rock bottom."
- Demoman's second line when unable to solve a puzzle.
"Guts and glory, lads!"
- Demoman when obtaining a collectable.
"Don't come wide with me, ye pint-sized mutt!"
- Demoman when seeing Scout or Robin.
"You've brought shame on yer people, ya mumblin' devil."
- Demoman when seeing Pyro.
"Don't hide behind yer toys, lad!"
- Demoman when seeing Engineer or Iron Man.
"How's that doin' no harm workin' out for ya, then?"
- Demoman when seeing Medic or Mercy.
"I hate you campers; everybody bloody hates you!"
- Demoman when seeing Sniper.
"I hope I didn't scare you with my face-to-face man fightin!"
- Demoman when seeing Spy.
"What manner of witchcraft is this?"
- Demoman when seeing Unikitty.
"EVERYBODY! I DON'T LIKE THIS MAN. HE IS A SOULLESS MONSTER!" (sotto voce) "I do like you, it's just for show."
- Demoman when seeing Soldier.
"Put yer backs into it lads!"
- Demoman when riding the Bomb Cart.
"Oh, I'm full of bombs and magic!"
- Demoman when using the Spellbook of Azarath.
"Wot's this now?"
- Demoman when seeing a big character or riding a mech.