|Weapons/Accessories|| Fruit Bazooka|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets|| Nitro Kart|
Protector of Wumpa Islands
Crash Bandicoot is one of the Level Pack Characters in LEGO Dimensions, from the Crash Bandicoot franchise.
- Spinjitzu (Spin Attack)
- Super Jump (Rocket Jump)
- Target (Fruit Bazooka)
- Dive (Scuba Gear)
- Flight (Jetpack)
- Silver LEGO Blowup (TNT Crate)
- Grapple (Yo-Yo)
- Rope Swing
- Laser Deflector (uses Aku Aku as a shield)
- Invulnerability (becomes invincible with Aku Aku on his face for a short period of time)
- Crash Bandicoot is voiced by Jess Harnell, who previously voiced him in many Crash games and Skylanders: Imaginators.
- Crash can talk like in Skylanders: Academy and some of the 1990's commercials.
- While underwater, Crash wears his scuba gear from Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
- Crash would also have Aku Aku following him around. Aku Aku would start off in his second form when Crash is at 4 hearts, then turn into his normal form for 3 and 2 hearts, then disappear when Crash is down to 1 heart.
- Crash's quote to Mario references to his, Donkey Kong's and Bowser's playable appearances in the Skylanders series.
- Most of Crash's quotes are references to his games.
- His quote to The Doctor references Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
- His quote when riding a mech and seeing a Big-Fig references to Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant.
- His quotes when riding Nitro Kart references to Crash Nitro Kart.
- Like Sonic, Crash will have a different death animation; where he spins around, falling to the ground backwards and then turns into an angel and flies away like he does in the Crash games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.