- "Captain America reporting for duty!"
- - Captain America's first line when entering the game.
- "For freedom and justice!"
- - Captain America's second line when entering the game.
- "Justice will always prevail as long as I'm around!"
- - Captain America's third line when entering the game.
Captain America is a playable character in LEGO Dimensions: The Multiverse Curse, from the Marvel Comics franchise.
In 1942, Steve Rogers was deemed physically unfit to enlist in the U.S. Army and fight the Nazis in World War II so he volunteered instead for Operation: Rebirth, a secret military operation, he was physically transformed into a super-soldier dubbed Captain America. At first, the army only used him as a propaganda figure, but while in Europe he saved hundreds of prisoners of war, which also included his friend Bucky Barnes. Steve and Bucky then created a team to fight HYDRA, a Nazi organization created by Johann Schmidt. During an attempt to stop Arnim Zola, while successful, resulted in the death of Bucky. While he tried to prevent Schmidt from bombing America, he crashed Schmidt's aircraft into a glacier, after Schmidt was transported to another dimension by the Tesseract. Captain America was frozen in the Arctic for almost 70 years but survived due to the super soldier serum and was discovered by S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists. He awoke in a mockup of a 1940s hospital ward in S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, but realized it was fake and broke out then he ended up in the streets of present-day New York, where he met S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury.
Later, Fury approached Steve to help retrieve the Tesseract stolen by Loki. He informed Fury that they should have left it at the bottom of the ocean. Steve was brought aboard the Helicarrier and ordered to apprehend Loki in Stuttgart, stopping him from killing a civilian and saved by Iron Man. Rogers later stopped the fight between Iron Man and Thor. Aboard the Helicarrier, he argued with Tony Stark about not angering Bruce Banner and about Stark's personality and achievements. He broke into the weapons vault and figured out S.H.I.E.L.D. wanted the Tesseract to make weapons. During the attack on the Helicarrier, he helped Stark fix the destroyed rotor, but not before Stark's suit was wrecked. After, he mourned Agent Coulson's death and helped Stark realize what Loki wanted.
Captain America then became co-leader, alongside Iron Man, of the Avengers, which also consisted of The Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, and Hawkeye. He took out many of the Chitauri and prevented the bombing of a building. After the battle, he witnessed Thor and Loki return to Asgard.
He later teamed with Widow and Falcon, another S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, to stop the Winter Soldier (a brainwashed Bucky who had survived his death) and Crossbones from destroying the U.S. government.
He joined back up with the Avengers sometime later to attack a Hydra base containing Loki's staff and the twins, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.
- Boomerang (Shield)
- Laser Deflect
- Shield Mode
"Sorry but I must go! I'm needed elsewhere."
- Captain America's first line when leaving the game.
"Captain America, over and out."
- Captain America's second line when leaving the game.
"I hate to leave you hanging but I can't stay."
- Captain America's third line when leaving the game.
"Stand back! I'll handle this!"
- Captain America when about to solve a puzzle.
"Not even my shield can help me figure this out..."
- Captain America when unable to solve a puzzle.
"I think I'll keep this so that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands."
- Captain America when obtaining a collectable.
- Captain America when seeing any Avenger.
"Always a pleasure to meet a fellow soldier."
- Captain America when seeing Soldier: 76.
"I admire your patriotism but maybe you could calm down a little?"
- Captain America when seeing Soldier.
"I'll be keeping my eye on you, Loki."
- Captain America when seeing Loki.
"Put the gun down!"
- Captain America when seeing any character with guns.
"You remind me of another Thunder God. You wouldn't happen to know of Asgard, would you?"
- Captain America when seeing Raiden.
"Don't even think about trying to escape this time, Doom!"
- Captain America when seeing Doctor Doom.
"I'm glad you're here, Peter. It's nice to have someone I can trust."
- Captain America when seeing Spider-Man.
"The Avengers could benefit greatly from the Justice League's help."
- Captain America when seeing any member of the Justice League.
"I'm sure Batman wouldn't mind me borrowing this. It's for a good cause, after all."
- Captain America when riding the Batmobile.
"It takes more than strength to be a hero."
- Captain America when seeing a big character or riding a mech.