- "You have my sword..."
- - Aragorn's first line when entering the game.
- "Gentlemen, we do not stop 'til nightfall."
- - Aragorn's second line when entering the game.
- "I thought I had wandered into a dream."
- - Aragorn's third line when entering the game.
Aragorn is one of the playable characters in LEGO Dimensions: The Multiverse Curse, from the Lord of the Rings franchise.
Aragorn II Elessar was the son of Arathorn II, descendant of Isildur. As such, Aragorn was the sixteenth chieftain of the Dúnedain of the North, and the heir to the kingdom of Gondor. Aragorn was a member of the original Fellowship of the Ring, a sworn ally to Frodo, an old friend of Gandalf, brother-in-arms to Legolas and Gimli, and comrade to Boromir. When Boromir was slain at Amon-Hen. After the end of the War of the Ring, he became King of the Reunited Kingdom. He was the lover of Arwen Evenstar, and later, her husband.
- Vine Cut
- Morgul LEGO Smash
"We must reach the woods of Lothlórien."
- Aragorn's first line when leaving the game.
"We must turn back!"
- Aragorn's second line when leaving the game.
"Ride hard, don't look back."
- Aragorn's third line when leaving the game.
"Are you frightened?"
- Aragorn when seeing Fear
"Gimli, lower your axe."
- Aragorn when seeing Gimli
"Legolas! What do your elf eyes see?"
- Aragorn when seeing Legolas
"I do not fear death."
- Aragorn when seeing Reaper