- "What can I do for you, sir?"
- - Alfred's first line when entering the game.
- "You called, sir?"
- - Alfred's second line when entering the game.
- "I am prepared to assist you in anyway I can."
- - Alfred's third line when entering the game.
Alfred Pennyworth is a playable character in LEGO Dimensions: The Multiverse Curse, from the DC Comics franchise.
Alfred Pennyworth served in World War II. After the war, he went on to become an actor, but, before his father's final wish before his death was for Alfred to become a butler for the Wayne family, which was a family tradition. When Thomas and Martha Wayne were murdered in Crime Alley, Alfred took care of their son Bruce Wayne. He later became Bruce's confidant, as well as butler when he took on the identity of Batman. He also urged Bruce to accept Barbara Gordon as Batgirl.
Alfred has been a father figure to Bruce, and a grandfather figure to Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne.
Alfred is a member of the Bat-family which primarily consists of Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Batgirl, and Commissioner Gordon.
The Multiverse Curse
- Reflect Lasers
- Target (Plate)
"I'm terribly sorry but I must take my leave."
- Alfred's first line when leaving the game.
"I believe my work here is done."
- Alfred's second line when leaving the game.
"Call me if you need anything else."
- Alfred's third line when leaving the game.
"Thank goodness you're okay, sir. I was awfully worried when you took so long to come home."
- Alfred when seeing Batman.
"I'll have my eye on you, young man. Please behave yourself."
- Alfred when seeing Bart Simpson
"I must tell you to settle down, miss Quinzel. Things are crazy enough already."
- Alfred when seeing Harley Quinn
"You'll be relieved to here that Wayne Manor is not haunted, mister Luigi. You should consider visiting sometime."
- Alfred when seeing Luigi
"I'll handle this for you."
-Alfred when about to solve a puzzle
"I'm afraid this is outside my area of expertise."
- Alfred when unable to solve a puzzle
"This looks particularly valuable. I think I'll keep it."
- Alfred when obtaining a collectable
"How helpful! I could always use more help back at Wayne Manor."
- Alfred when seeing Alfred
"I hope Master Bruce doesn't mine me using this."
- Alfred when riding the Batmobile
"Being big does have it's advantages... It would certainly help me reach the higher shelves..."
- Alfred when seeing a big character or entering a mech.